MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

tripzgirl12

Send e-mail to tripzgirl12@aim.com

About tripzgirl12

in like to write and i love mysteries. My hobbies are basketball, reading, writing, playing ND and lots of other stuff...  
Most recent posts by tripzgirl12:

Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9) - 07:06am Jul 23, 2010 PST - um... i got that letter from the box in that little beach, but now i don't know how to get into the lighthouse to deliver a Morse code! and also i don't understand that crazy story?
Ransom of the Seven Ships (#20) - 04:15pm Jan 30, 2010 PST - just started and i am stuck with the battery cart. HELP. reply soon.
Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (#21) - 05:02pm Dec 27, 2009 PST - im stuck at the piano. i dont know how to this part. someone help...
Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4) - 05:13pm Aug 17, 2009 PST - ok, i dont know what the thing i found behind the painting does! HELP!
Ransom of the Seven Ships (#20) - 09:38am Aug 16, 2009 PST - im getting the game soon and i wanna know if there is anything i should know about before start the game. thanks

OK