MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

1&only

Leanna

Send e-mail to allysonholder57@yahoo.com
View home page.

About 1&only

am a sophomore at ec and love my friends and family! i am a friendly person and will get a long with anyone.

Favorite URLs

i like it

Most recent posts by 1&only:

Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3) - 11:46am Dec 19, 2009 PST - mpaige-are you talking about the puzzle after you open up the cabnit thing or how to play the notes?!
The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10) - 05:46pm Dec 15, 2009 PST - I JUST BEAT IT!!! finally after three years! thanks for yalls help:)
The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10) - 03:56pm Dec 15, 2009 PST - is there something i have to do first? because the mouse doesnt turn red when i touch around it
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 03:50pm Dec 15, 2009 PST - ok i got the ham radio thing and i got the package in the mail..the only thing now is that i cant figure out what the 'supreme god of maya mythology..please help:)
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 05:18pm Dec 14, 2009 PST - okay, im stuck on the HAM radio. i know about the book on how to do it and the one in the droor but when i type in that word that means 'send item now', the lady says something in spanish and then i dont know what to do. if someone knows what to do next, PLEASE help!..
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 05:14pm Dec 14, 2009 PST - melzot

the bul game is one of the computers' games in the temple
The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10) - 05:06pm Dec 14, 2009 PST - (spoilers welcome) what is the bank lamp?! im so confused! pleeeeeaaaase help!..

OK