MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Message in a Haunted Mansion GAMEBOY Game>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

okie_mex_221

I'm a Piscies......I'm a fish!!! Check out my profile!!!!!!!!

Send e-mail to talktome97@yahoo.com

About okie_mex_221

My dream i-pod is HOT PINK!!!! I LUV Dogs--do YOU?????

Favorite URLs

An AWSOME pet site!!!
Click Me!!!
Dress up games here <-
another site to get hints and tips
You are there,uh,here,uhhhh.....nevermind (smart hurts--especially when you are trying to say that this link is the link to this site.....ohhhhh,my head!!!)

Most recent posts by okie_mex_221:

The White Wolf of Icicle Creek (#16) - 03:41pm Feb 15, 2008 PST - The egg is not important it's just 4 fun

The gieger counter is under the cot in the shack
The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10) - 03:39pm Feb 15, 2008 PST - OMG!!! What ur username?? mine is PrettyKinz221 and if u tell me urs,I can add u to my buddy list!!!!!
Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4) - 03:35pm Feb 15, 2008 PST - No there's a diagram that shows where the levers go--ya no the postion???? THAT'S the leverage for the ski lift
Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3) - 03:23pm Feb 15, 2008 PST - Spell SPOILERS!!!

'Diego' on the staircase spindles
The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10) - 06:45pm Feb 14, 2008 PST - Hi shoptilludrop do u have a webkinz
Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4) - 06:27pm Feb 14, 2008 PST - Try looking where the tools are at.there's a diagram somewhere
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 06:21pm Feb 14, 2008 PST - lawgal

it's in the chest...........click just inside the crack when u open it

OK