MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

leballerina

Send e-mail to leballerina@yahoo.com

Most recent posts by leballerina:

Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 11:17am Dec 30, 2010 PST - halfchance- I haven't played the game in a while but if you go to gameboomers.com, click on walkthroughs and then the N, you can scroll down to the one you want and it will help!
The Haunting of Castle Malloy (#19) - 09:46pm Dec 29, 2010 PST - In the beginning, after the car crash, Nancy is in the walking position but no matter what she won't actually move! I've tried holding the mouse down and moving it and using the arrows on the keyboard and nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 02:16pm Mar 12, 2007 PST - Horse Luver, if you still need help, here it is, !!!SPOILER!!! Go into Dwaynes office, you need to get into the file cabinet with the key you find in his briefcase, look in Ricks file, then go to Mattie's Apartment. She will then call you...
Discuss All Games - 02:07pm Mar 12, 2007 PST - Thanks humorgirl! Are there any other games anyone else recomends?
Discuss All Games - 01:48pm Mar 12, 2007 PST - I need another game to play! Which one? I have already played: 1 throgh 5, 13 and 14, which one next?..
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 12:05pm Aug 16, 2006 PST - Thanks nancydrewfan93 and kayla1616! I'll try it out!Thanks again!-leballerina
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 06:05am Aug 16, 2006 PST - Thanks nacydrewfan93!

I got into the boiler room and I got the gloves but what else do in there?Please help!Thanks!

OK