MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

biscuit2

Send e-mail to cgbauman@megawire.ca

About biscuit2

My fave nd game is danger by design and shadow ranch. the end of shadow ranch was so intense!  
Most recent posts by biscuit2:

The Haunting of Castle Malloy (#19) - 12:49pm Jul 13, 2012 PST - Emmajo: This is a late response to your question about getting past the hole in the stairs. *SPOILER ALERT* you will be able to get past it with a jet pack that you find eventually.
Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (#21) - 12:44pm Jun 3, 2011 PST - okay i REALLY need help. I'm like really close to the end and i'm at the valves and i know which way to turn them and everything but nothing happens. i've gone onto gameboomers and it's no help...
Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (#21) - 07:43am May 21, 2011 PST - the order doesn't matter.
Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (#21) - 11:34am Apr 23, 2011 PST - and im still kind of stuck on the pic of rita and her cat...
Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (#21) - 11:31am Apr 23, 2011 PST - SPOILER ALERT! the id card is in a book rachel will give you. you need to ask for a book about victorian etiquette, and she'll say she needs you to find her math book...
Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (#21) - 05:00pm Mar 18, 2011 PST - How do I get a pic of the wooden states and Rita hallowell with her cat???????
Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (#21) - 02:06pm Feb 21, 2011 PST - the ortho views are kind of tricky. i had trouble with them too. you might be a little confused with the difference between the front views and the side views...

OK