MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

Emma Cappel

Send e-mail to emmajo1110@aol.com

About Emma Cappel

I love ND games but the thing is I'm not very good at it and it would be really helpful if you could answer my questions thanks!!!!  
Most recent posts by Emma Cappel:

Legend of the Crystal Skull (#17) - 12:01pm Apr 28, 2012 PST - Omg how do you get past that spider Nancy says that might be posinous then I try again and it says the key here is NOT to get bitten by a spider! Spoilers welcome!
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 01:14pm Apr 27, 2012 PST - omg i cant get in the teacher's lounge ned told me to look at the bullitin borads to get connie out of the area and i have the key to the teacher's lounge but people are telling me to go outside the school and click on the lower right corner but nothing happens is it because i dont have the cutters?
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 12:42pm Apr 27, 2012 PST - ok um i talked to connie about her necklease and then i tried talking to some other people but i couldnt say anything then i saw someone's post it said to talk to daryle but now i cant say anything to him please help
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 12:38pm Apr 27, 2012 PST - What is the code to get in the bolier room im really stuck i cant talk to no one i cant talk to connie hulk hal darlye of "uncle whatever his name is". Please Help

OK