MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

ASOLO

Send e-mail to als5565@verizon.net

Most recent posts by ASOLO:

Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3) - 09:54pm Aug 29, 2008 PST - Does anyone know where the paint scraper is? I've checked the toolbox in the basement, the painting supplies and even in Abby's room! Please help!!
Nancy Drew Movies and TV - 12:55pm Aug 7, 2007 PST - I think the problem with this new film is they tried to make it too glam. Nancy's in Hollywood, around movie stars, pictured in a magazine for her clothing, etc. etc.
Nancy Drew Movies and TV - 07:58pm Jul 22, 2007 PST - I have to agree w/ BandeauGirl on that one! lol
How Nancy Drew Saved My Life by: Lauren Baratz-Logsted - 11:15am Jul 20, 2007 PST - I just finished reading this book and I found it to pretty funny, a good summer read. Personally, I think if Charlotte 'listened' to Nancy a little earlier on she prob. would have saved herself some troubles (lol)...
How Nancy Drew Saved My Life by: Lauren Baratz-Logsted - 06:44am Dec 3, 2008 PST - Broken, smashed and stomped in the mud. That's how Charlotte Bell's heart ended up the last time she let her emotions heat up on a nanny assignment. So taking a new position in frigid Iceland, working for Ambassador Edgar Rawlings, might be just what Charlotte needs in order to heal up--and chill out...
How Nancy Drew Saved My Life by: Lauren Baratz-Logsted - 06:44am Dec 3, 2008 PST - Broken, smashed and stomped in the mud. That's how Charlotte Bell's heart ended up the last time she let her emotions heat up on a nanny assignment. So taking a new position in frigid Iceland, working for Ambassador Edgar Rawlings, might be just what Charlotte needs in order to heal up--and chill out...
Nancy Drew Movies and TV - 06:40am Jul 16, 2007 PST - Oo, i just watched that one, but I didn't notice her shirt. But, yeah she was a little mean to Ned, she kept ordering him around and getting him arrested (but it was kinda funny)

OK