MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

g_snowboarder711

Send e-mail to g_snowboarder@hotmail.com

Most recent posts by g_snowboarder711:

Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4) - 05:40pm Jul 2, 2002 PST - Hey Molly, I looked in the peep hole with the medallions wrote down everything... i went back to the tower and still couldn't scrape the flower anyway thanks for your help my friend that owns the game is coming to help me tomorrow! Tank you so much!!!*~*~

:)(:
Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4) - 05:35pm Jul 2, 2002 PST - Tammy just set your alarm for 3am and go to the lobby and meet with her!
Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4) - 09:51am Jun 30, 2002 PST - O.k. I found the journal got it translated but I still cant close to the flower in the tower!It just wont let me get close.After you translate the journal what do you do? PEASE HELP!!!!!
Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4) - 09:34am Jun 30, 2002 PST - ~Molly1~, I had put the leaf puzzle together wrong but I still cant get close to the picture!
Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4) - 08:47am Jun 30, 2002 PST - You mean the leaf puzzle because I did it already this is making me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!I'll try again.
Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4) - 06:23pm Jun 29, 2002 PST - I tried getting close to it but I cant! Write back!!!!!!!

OK