MysteryNet Community Go back to Sherlock Holmes>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

Missy Sweesy

Life has a way of finding you, no matter how artistic a sneak you are.---Keeper proverb---Thief: The Dark Project.

Send e-mail to msweesy@shaw.ca

About Missy Sweesy

I'm a big fan of Dame Agatha Christie, Rex Stout, Mary Higgins Clark, Hugh Pentecost(aka Judson Phillips), and Lillian Jackson Braun. I'm trying to collect everything I can from these authors :). A daunting project indeed!

If you would like a list of all the books, please email me and put the subject Agatha List. Thank you.  
Most recent posts by Missy Sweesy:

Share a Recipe - 10:16am Oct 10, 2010 PST - You can do anything else you'd want with it. I suppose you could also do meals like this with other deli meats, with or without the stuffing.

I just had a thought...mashed potatoes and vegetables in roast beef...
Share a Recipe - 07:28pm Oct 9, 2010 PST - I've got a quick turkey dinner recipe from a woman I met at the deli counter years ago. She said it was just her and her husband for Thanksgiving, and she hated cooking a whole turkey for just the two of them.

Roast turkey slices about 1/8-1/4" thick Stovetop stuffing 1 can Campbell's cream of chicken soup...
Murder on the Orient Express 2010 - 11:03pm Jul 18, 2010 PST - So far I'm 20 minutes in, and I will ask again...why is it so hard to write a screenplay that sticks to the story????

There's no reason for the first 8 minutes, and after that it continues downhill. Is there a reason that Countess Andrenyi is having a seizure?..
Murder on the Orient Express 2010 - 11:03pm Jul 18, 2010 PST - Well, we've been waiting for this one for quite a while. David Suchet as Poirot in one of the best Christie novels ever.

Post your thoughts on this new production.
Secret notebooks of Agatha Christie! - 02:50pm May 26, 2010 PST - It's here!!! I've only just started it, but I thumbed through it a bit and omg, it's amazing:) I'm going to write to John Curran, and hopefully he'll write more. He doesn't cover all 73(I think that's the total number of notebooks) in this volume...
Audio books - 11:02pm May 20, 2010 PST - I've always thought SPOILER She danced herself(fell) into the pit and perhaps broke her neck or back. "She told me of it once. Always she danced with a dream Harlequin--a man who was not really there...
Audio books - 05:01pm May 11, 2010 PST - Growing up, I was in love with Mr. Quin, or perhaps the idea of him. It was mesmerizing reading those stories, and I wish there were more of them.

OK