MysteryNet Community Go back to Just Because>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

BabyMelany

Send e-mail to babymelany@gmail.com

About BabyMelany

For there is no sweeter ecstasy, Then the nectar,That is the yearning of your heart" - Keoki Trask 
"Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility... It is therefore able to undertake all things, and it completes many things, and warrants them to take effect, where he who does not love would faint and lie down. Love is watchful and sleeping, slumbereth not. Though weary, it is not tired; though pressed, it is not straitened; though alarmed, it is not confounded..." - Thomas A. Kempis -
"Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love." --Erich Fromm

"Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times" - Anonymous

"It's ok to kiss a fool........It's ok to let a fool kiss you......But never let a kiss fool you."

"A hint is something we often drop, but seldom pick up"

Need to get a hold of me or want to chat? IM or E-mail me anytime :))
AIM: Babymelany
Yahoo: Baby_melany

Most recent posts by BabyMelany:

Cozy Kitchen - 04:51pm May 26, 2017 PST - Still here!! :)
I Confess - 03:31pm Jan 8, 2017 PST - confess, i'm all fb'd out. I miss the anticipation of the "check messages" button
Just Because - 03:22pm Jan 8, 2017 PST - Hope it gets better soon! I am on vacation blackout until mid-February. T wants to head down and hit the City Museum again - you up for it?
Just Because - 09:04pm Dec 21, 2016 PST - ditto. maybe after the new year. It's been crazy busy at work, but this time of year is always crazy :(
The Drinks cabinet. - 09:07pm Dec 4, 2016 PST - *stopping by for some warm spiced christmas wine*
Limerick Consequences - 09:02pm Dec 4, 2016 PST - Summer is soon at an end
Chilly air is around the bend
Now for sure it's here!
For some time I fear!
The snow has begun again!
Cozy Kitchen - 11:17pm Dec 3, 2016 PST - you got my messages? I missed that! I should go back to it...

OK