MysteryNet Community Go back to Board games>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

Daniela

Send e-mail to danliebe54@hotmail.com

Most recent posts by Daniela:

Board games - 11:56am Sep 13, 2003 PST - please i want 221 b baker street and their books, but on a spanish version, why doesnt exist i only want to play this game and once i played on a portuguese version, so i thought that if theres is an portuguese version obviosly there must be an spanish one , please this game could be a great hit here in chile , but i need the game and the other books translate to spanish.

please help me

thank you and sorry for my english

pd: here in latinamerica, we don`t have adults mistery game just the board game clue, who really i am a little tired of it
Sherlock Holmes - 11:54am Sep 13, 2003 PST - please i want 221 b baker street and their books, but on a spanish version, why doesnt exist i only want to play this game and once i played on a portuguese version, so i thought that if theres is an portuguese version obviosly there must be an spanish one , please this game could be a great hit here in chile , but i need the game and the other books translate to spanish.

please help me

thank you and sorry for my english

pd: here in latinamerica, we don`t have adults mistery game just the board game clue, who really i am a little tired of it

OK