MysteryNet Community Go back to Comments and Suggestions for Social Lounge>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

PookyDragon

Thwart. Thwart thwart thwart thwart thwart. Wow, say a word enough times and it really sounds silly.

Send e-mail to moonkatz@gmail.com

About PookyDragon

I'm a mom of three wonderful sons and a rascally step-son, and two very precocious active daughters. Our kiddos are teh awesomest. My hubby is a railroad engineer and conductor, a darn decent diesel mechanic. I'm an artist of multiple media, a student of life, and an all out silly human bean.
I use the same email as here for myspace and facebook.

Past Bylines:
"The purpose of all the major religious traditions is not to construct big temples on the outside, but to create temples of goodness and compassion inside, in our hearts." -His Holiness The Dalai Lama
"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense." ~Chapman Cohen
The difference between truth and fiction: Fiction has to make sense. - Mark Twain
The worst lies you can tell are the ones you tell yourself.
"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." ~Gandhi
Live as though it were your last day on earth. Some day you will be right.~Robert Anthony.
Firefighting Femme Fatale Finds Fun and Fortuitous Future With Fireman... Film at Five.
Thwart. Thwart thwart thwart thwart thwart. Wow, say a word enough times and it really sounds silly.

Favorite URLs

My source for fancy colored text.

Most recent posts by PookyDragon:

Special Thoughts - 09:55am Dec 26, 2013 PST - Happy Holidays from THE IMPS! (((MN Family))) http://instagram.com/p/iVOPnTSaQD/
I Confess - 10:15pm Dec 25, 2013 PST - I confess I'm absolutely bitter that my ex pays for cable and is a big Doctor Who nut and has seen the latest stuff over the last few years, and I don't justify the expense of cable because the kids don't get their child support from him.... I miss my Doctor Who (which I get over netflix so I've seen up through season 6.)

I also confess I'm super teed off because ex is getting a bass guitar and amp, and flew out to Cali to go to Disneyland with his stepkids and wife, and he has not sent his SONS anything, not a dime nor card nor phone call nor hate mail, nothing, since March. Seriously...
Cozy Kitchen - 10:30pm Dec 24, 2013 PST - Leaving cookies and cocoa for Sandy Claws. Sneaking away to hide and watch to see if he brings me a spinning wheel this year... hoping, hoping, hoping....
Special Thoughts - 10:26pm Dec 24, 2013 PST - Happy Holidays from THE IMPS! (((MN Family))) h++p://instagram.com/p/iVOPnTSaQD/

(yeah yeah, I forgot and there's another stuck in the moderator... tt!)
I Confess - 06:23pm Jul 25, 2013 PST - I confess I miss spending time online in front of a computer. I have been on my phone, mostly.
Scream - 06:09pm Jul 25, 2013 PST - Our 'new' fridge, the one I got for Christmas, has been replaced once already. The replacement fridge is about to be replaced too, because a piece of trim on the freezer door handle doesn't allow the handle to fall back into place properly. I have penguin duct tape holding the trim in place, but can't otherwise repair it...
Announcement Board and Other News - 06:03pm Jul 25, 2013 PST - (((Bella))) I miss you bunches.

OK