MysteryNet Community Go back to Comments and Suggestions for Social Lounge>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

daffodil

Send e-mail to gerja2000@hotmail.com~~~or~~~fred.bonset@planet.nl
View home page.

About daffodil

............................................................................................................................................................................................................American review of 'Deadline' .......................................................................................................................................

www.tombofdvd.com/deadline.htm .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm FRED. [or daffy] Never mind the e-mail addy. :o)..........................................................

I'm from Amsterdam, Holland. [or Netherlands]............................................................

Previous bylines: #To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.# ...................................................................................................................................................................

#Competence, like truth, beauty and contact lenses, is in the eye of the beholder.#..........................................................................................................................................................

# Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect.#.............................................................

#And death shall have no dominion ~ Dylan Thomas#...............................................................

#~ I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them. ~ Isaac Asimov#..................................................................

#the beat generation# ......................................................................................................................................

Next thing you know, the environment will get privatised

Globalisation / Whatever brings us together, don't let it be money or the military...........................................................................................................................................

"Look at her, a rhinestone in the rough." ~ Dorothy Parker ~.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Where is there dignity unless there is honesty? ~ Cicero...............................................................................................................................................................

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. ~ Isaac Asimov ~ :oD.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men [and women] . ~ Martin Luther King Jr. ~ ....................................................................................................................................................

The smaller the mind the greater the conceit. - Aesop. ..........................................................................................................................................................

Proud to know Americans

my stomach is filled with dead tastebuds

Favorite URLs

www.idiots.nl/bonsetbabies/
www.twistedpictures.nl/

Most recent posts by daffodil:

Announcement Board and Other News - 02:06pm Dec 17, 2005 PST - Hi there,

Most of you donít know me but a lot of you will know my mother Gerja aka Fred aka Daffy aka Mom (although the last is restricted to me) who has been a member of Mysterynet for a long time. She asked me to send you a small notice about her state of health. My mother suffers from severe lung emphysema for a long time now...
Special Thoughts - 02:30am Oct 14, 2004 PST - well, I'll be darned *giggle*. The rest of my post disappeared.

Think the miniature roses with this:

***(((((((SUNNY)))))))***
Special Thoughts - 10:57pm Oct 13, 2004 PST -

HAPPY happy BIRTHDAY

***(((((((SUNNY)))))))***
Special Thoughts - 10:48pm Oct 13, 2004 PST - *rushing in and out*

Thanks again for the postcards ((((((Ann)))))) [check your mail :)]

Congratulations on Dylan ((((((DeeGee))))))

((((((laura & car))))))))

((((((ruby)))))))

((((((special spicy)))))))

Happy - belated Thanksgiving ((((((Sassi)))))

((((((MNers))))))
Scream - 02:26pm Sep 27, 2004 PST - aww ((((((Kirs))))) You too? You think we ought to form a club? The "Smiley-Stomach-Sisters"?..
Ask A Question! - 02:20pm Sep 27, 2004 PST - Martha, Not everyone has one? It depends on your town?

I read somewhere about a woman who refused to buy a house because the kitchen didn't have a garbage disposal...

OK