MysteryNet Community Go back to How to Use the Social Lounge>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

Fran Hinkel

You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Send e-mail to fhinkel@roadrunner.com

About Fran Hinkel

Checking back, I see that I introduced myself in September, 1997. However I had been visiting TheCase.Com for a while before introducing myself.

Most of my life has been spent nurturing hearth and home and raising 3 kids (Phew, glad that's over!) I'm formerly from Philadelphia, but have lived in Maine since 1990. My favorite things to do are reading, doing jigsaw puzzles, reading, crossword puzzles, karaoke, and of course, reading! I love J. Patterson, J.Kellerman, Cornwell, Grafton, Mott-Davidson, Cook, King and Koontz - not necessarily in that order and this is just the short list!

Although I don't believe I've mentioned this elsewhere, in January, 1999 I had the opportunity to become the MysteryNet Community Coordinator, so I am always available to help with problems or suggestions.

You can reach me by email, Yahoo mnfran2000 or Instant Messenger: FranHinkel

Update! On January 11, 2002 I found out I am going to be a first-time Grammy! Yahoooo!

Update! Peyton Jeannine Hinkel debuted on September 5, 2002. She is wonderful and I can't stop kissing her!

Update! Peyton is expecting a sister in December, '07!

Update! Madison Frances Hinkel arrived on December 3, 2007! Madison arrived in the middle of a snowstorm and she is absolutely beautiful!  
Most recent posts by Fran Hinkel:

Diagnosis Murder - 11:54am Nov 18, 1999 PST - Originally posted by Louise - Nov 17, 1999

hi,i am a big fan of the tv detective series mannix.diagnosis murder did a crossover show with the mannix character a few years ago.it was great.i have heard they are planning another crossover show.does anyone have any info on this ?thanks. louise
Quincy M.E. - 06:51am Dec 12, 2001 PST - Roseanne,

I don't think it was ever revealed. However, I did find this tidbit on the net:

"Quincy's first name was never revealed, though a business card seen briefly in one episode gives one hint. It read "R...
Quincy M.E. - 08:21am Aug 14, 2001 PST - And... don't forget Lt. Columbo!!!!
Quincy M.E. - 07:56am Aug 10, 2001 PST - Diane, I don't think it was ever revealed. However, I did find this tidbit on the net:

"Quincy's first name was never revealed, though a business card seen briefly in one episode gives one hint. It read "R...
Quincy M.E. - 11:55am Apr 17, 2001 PST - Yes, you do! LOL!
Quincy M.E. - 10:46am Jan 30, 2001 PST - I'm not sure it was ever revealed.
Quincy M.E. - 10:45am Jan 16, 2001 PST - Quincy worked in the LA Medical Examiners offices, not a hospital.

OK