MysteryNet Community Go back to How to Use the Social Lounge>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

BrashNZ

My real name is Ashley, I play Brass, I live in New Zealand. So you can just call me Ashley or Ash if you want.

Send e-mail to brashnz@gmail.com

About BrashNZ

Puzzle lover. Prefer logic puzzles. But if it frustrates me for too long I lose interest & move on to the next one. I like both word and number puzzles.

I'm single (again) and staying that way! Update (2013): Well so much for THAT statement - I got married again October 2012. So much different to the first time ... ... and after 25yrs single I decided 1 more try might be worth it .... and it was (is)! Male, age 61 (as at June 2013). Two adult children. Now have TWO grandsons - 5yrs old and 1yr old (as at September 2013). Live in New Zealand. I play in a Brass Band - My name is Ashley; hence Brash

Favorite URLs

www.brasscast.com/
www.feildingbrass.org.nz/
www.ted.com

Most recent posts by BrashNZ:

A Folder For Fran ;-) - 09:09pm Jul 7, 2017 PST - Hi Fran. I just popped in to see if the site was still running and if anyone is still posting. Seems not, sadly...
Announcement Board and Other News - 08:35pm Jul 7, 2017 PST - This is sad news. I just popped in to look around, say hi etc. But as I said last time I popped in (November 2013), it seems that the evil facebook has spoiled what was a great site to visit...
Quips - 10:30pm Nov 4, 2013 PST - RubyJ
26 L(etters) i(n) t(he) A(lphabet) - 05:01pm Nov 3, 2013 PST - 90006 = British R Number of the P L Union of South Africa (O 4488)

R = rail? P = Pacific? L = line?
Quips - 09:39pm Nov 2, 2013 PST - Everyone knows that back in the day someone retorted to Benjamin Franklin "Go Fly A Kite". What do you think the retort would be if BF were alive today?

Hey Benny, were you behind the writing of "You light up my life"?
Quips - 09:36pm Nov 2, 2013 PST - Everyone knows that back in the day someone retorted to Benjamin Franklin "Go Fly A Kite". What do you think the retort would be if BF were alive today?

Yeah, RIGHT! Can I get my key back now please?..
Look on the Bright Side - 09:32pm Nov 2, 2013 PST - How can we look on the bright side - the electricity has just gone out!

Let's just wait until daylight!

OK