MysteryNet Community Go back to Cozy Kitchen>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

Aggie

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ee cummings

Send e-mail to carolrs@yahoo.com

About Aggie

I live in Arizona with my awesome husband and two, always-entertaining cats. I adore all three. Reading is my favorite pastime, mysteries being number one on the list. My second favorite thing is figuring out how to retire early. My third is challenging those lazy brain cells that think when work is done, so are they.

Scatter seeds of kindness everywhere you go
Scatter bits of courtesy, watch them grow and grow
Gather buds of friendship
Keep them till full-blown
You will find more happiness
Than you have ever known.  
Most recent posts by Aggie:

The Drinks cabinet. - 11:38am Jul 12, 2016 PST - No one's had a drink since 2011? Oh my....
Announcement Board and Other News - 10:53am Jul 12, 2016 PST - Mysterynet was the very first site I ever posted in - very sorry to see the community discussions will close....
Cozy Kitchen - 10:29am Jul 12, 2016 PST - Funny I would show up at the mention of ancients....:)
I Confess - 10:26am Jul 12, 2016 PST - I confess it's been a loooong stretch since I was last here. I'm finally retired and thought about playing here again but it's very quiet. And I saw Fran's post about the Community closing - very sad...
Acrophobia - 10:08am Jul 12, 2016 PST - Subject: Excuses for getting out of work
Acro: TALLTALE OR LIAR

Left in 'appy retirement
Ask An Answer - 09:57am Jul 12, 2016 PST - What comes over me when I hike through ivy?

Keep your head up.
Redefining the Dictionary - 09:51am Jul 12, 2016 PST - NY subway

elapse

OK