MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

Dixie

Send e-mail to peaches532000@hotmail.com

About Dixie

I have been reading Nancy Drew since I was a little girl. (Now 18) Between her, the Hardy Boys and the Bobbsey Twins I was never bored during the summer.  
Most recent posts by Dixie:

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 07:37pm Jan 8, 2003 PST - Hi all. I finished the game and it was pretty cool. I am missing two of the seven games that are out...
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 07:37pm Jan 8, 2003 PST - Hi all. I finished the game and it was pretty cool. I am missing two of the seven games that are out...
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 09:09pm Dec 9, 2002 PST - Squiggly. Thanks for your help but I am having a problem. "vacas" will not transmit...
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 09:09pm Dec 9, 2002 PST - Squiggly. Thanks for your help but I am having a problem. "vacas" will not transmit...
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 10:22pm Dec 8, 2002 PST - HELP!!! I can't get into Hendrick's room to post his translations and get his pass word. I can't get a response on the HAM Radio either.
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 10:22pm Dec 8, 2002 PST - HELP!!! I can't get into Hendrick's room to post his translations and get his pass word. I can't get a response on the HAM Radio either.
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 11:48pm Dec 7, 2002 PST - Thanks for the help.

OK