MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

Chloe C.

Send e-mail to cheerleaderqt@aol.com

Most recent posts by Chloe C.:

Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 07:51am Jan 1, 2003 PST - Sugar cookie-right before u click on the doors to enter the sschool- click twords the right and wait till the thing turns red then u will see sum windows click on them and use the knife.then u will be in the teachers lounge.then u have to get on the computer. and typee in the user name whis is eloise drew then type in the password wich is o wise elder. then u click on the key and it gives u all those rooms then it will say maintence room and its password then u have to use the silver to key to get into the library and get the braile book then u go to the maitnence and type the code in
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 07:51am Jan 1, 2003 PST - Sugar cookie-right before u click on the doors to enter the sschool- click twords the right and wait till the thing turns red then u will see sum windows click on them and use the knife.then u will be in the teachers lounge.then u have to get on the computer. and typee in the user name whis is eloise drew then type in the password wich is o wise elder. then u click on the key and it gives u all those rooms then it will say maintence room and its password then u have to use the silver to key to get into the library and get the braile book then u go to the maitnence and type the code in
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 11:44am Dec 31, 2002 PST - Kellybelly~i already did all that but he still wont help me
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 11:17am Dec 31, 2002 PST - how do i get the note form dayrl???
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 11:13am Dec 31, 2002 PST - I have talked to everyone about everything and connie says im beginng to wonder about u nancy.then hulk says hes not into pushy girls.and hal says he is embaressed to talk see me.and all i can click on when i see dayrl is talk to u later.......so how do i get the note from daryl???sum1 pleaze help!!!
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 11:44am Dec 31, 2002 PST - Kellybelly~i already did all that but he still wont help me
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 11:17am Dec 31, 2002 PST - how do i get the note form dayrl???

OK