MysteryNet Community Go back to Contest to Win a Free Book!>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

Katrina Rose

Author of Connects a true haunting with hints of fiction

Send e-mail to katrinaroseauthor@yahoo.com
View home page.

About Katrina Rose

My name is Katrina Rose, and I love ghosts what can I say. Not because I like to be scared out of my wits, but because I like to connect with their stories. Many of them have unfinished business here on earth, and this is the mystery that I love to unravel. I hope that you'll read 'Connects' and discover dreams, premonitions, a haunted house, drugs, possession, rape, and the truth.

I've been reading spooky ghost stories since I was in elementary. Then again, I've been intuitive since I was a little girl, so it's no wonder my first novel is about a psychic in search for what really happened to the spirits many wanted to forget.

Besides loving to tell stories, I love to hike primarily in the woods. Yes, I'm a tree huger. I'm also into music especially Indie Rock, and I love to drink wine with friends. Family is extremely important to me, and I look to the heavens for spiritual guidance.

Favorite URLs

www.amazon.com/Katrina-Rose/e/B007WT1J5M
www.facebook.com/likesconnectstrueghoststory

Most recent posts by Katrina Rose:

Comments and Suggestions for True Crime - 07:09am Aug 24, 2012 PST - Hey, Look no further if you have a thirst for the unusual "Who Done It" with a paranormal twist. Connects is based on a true crime with true historical information, but the book is fiction, since the names and locations have been changed. Currently in the Top 100 on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Katrina-Rose/e/B007WT1J5M
How did you hear about MysteryNet.com? - 08:17am Aug 23, 2012 PST - I Googled to find you, and I'm so glad that I did.
Introduce Yourself - 08:15am Aug 23, 2012 PST - Hi, Thank you for allowing me in this forum. I love mysteries!!!!!!!
Introduce Yourself - 06:15am Aug 20, 2012 PST - My name is Katrina Rose, and I love ghosts what can I say. Not because I like to be scared out of my wits, but because I like to connect with their stories. Many of them have unfinished business here on earth, and this is the mystery that I love to unravel...
Horror Mystery - 03:47pm Aug 17, 2012 PST - Hi, my name is Katrina Rose, indie author of Connects. Connect isn't really horror as much as a true haunting with a "Who Done It' twist. I hope you'll check Connects out, it's in the top 100 on Amazon.com under ghost genre.
Contest to Win a Free Book! - 06:14am May 29, 2012 PST - Memorial Weekend is the anniversary death date of ghost number one of 'Connects'. This story is based on a true ghost story which reads like a who done it.

Check it out at www.katrinarose21.com and register by June 21 at http://www.katrinarose21.com/free-book-drawing.html

June 21 is the birthday of ghost number two, and you'll have to read to find out what the connection to this number is all about...

OK