MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Discuss All Games>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

Bibi J.

I will survive- and maybe I will live this life before I...

Send e-mail to bibiane656@aol.com

About Bibi J.

I live in the crazy New York and I have all 9 games, 1 yet to finish! Please try to help me if I post any dumb question... lol! Thanks!

Favorite URLs

Friend's site!

Most recent posts by Bibi J.:

Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9) - 06:38pm Dec 23, 2003 PST - Help! I got the information about the driftwood wrong and now that doctor won't answer the phone. She's "away" HELP!
The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8) - 03:28pm Oct 29, 2003 PST - Claire- the tissue paper is in a box on Eliott's shelf. Go to his office and find it there... oh and I finished the game!..
The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8) - 02:46pm Oct 29, 2003 PST - Thanks a ton USA Angel! I got through it but now I'm trying to make the dowel. I got all the right shapes but Nancy keeps on saying it's "not right." ???
The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8) - 12:49pm Oct 29, 2003 PST - Help! I can't quite get the roller coaster circuit to work! I got the little micro thing in, glued everything in but when I put ON, I get electrocuted!..
Discuss All Games - 11:29am Aug 31, 2003 PST - I guess they didn't put them out... where did you buy it?
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 11:25am Aug 31, 2003 PST - Harry and Alena: CHECK OUT WALKTHROUGHS FOR THE ANSWERS!

Tay Tay: You don't know what a periodic table is? Girl, it has letters and numbers on it...

OK