MysteryNet Community Go back to Strange Laws>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

D.Battles

Guest User

Most recent posts by D.Battles:

Teenage Murderous Shooting Sprees in High Schools - 06:15pm Oct 11, 2006 PST - Greetings to All:

I was watching Jane Pauley do a review of all the murderous shooting sprees that are being done in American public schools and I was appalled by the Oregon case in which a 14-year-old shot his dad, waited for his mom to come home and shot her,too, and then went to his school and shot one teacher and four girls fatally. I found it hard to believe that a 14-year-old could harbor that much hate and rage and direct it in the fashion that he did. Certain individuals in this country are calling for more gun control but I believe there are too many illegal guns circulating in this country already...
Teenage Murderous Shooting Sprees in High Schools - 06:15pm Oct 11, 2006 PST - Greetings to All:

I was watching Jane Pauley do a review of all the murderous shooting sprees that are being done in American public schools and I was appalled by the Oregon case in which a 14-year-old shot his dad, waited for his mom to come home and shot her,too, and then went to his school and shot one teacher and four girls fatally. I found it hard to believe that a 14-year-old could harbor that much hate and rage and direct it in the fashion that he did. Certain individuals in this country are calling for more gun control but I believe there are too many illegal guns circulating in this country already...
Strange Laws - 02:51pm Apr 24, 1999 PST - LOL Boy, what a funny forum located on a crime site!!! Rich, I think those public horse troughs are the people's way of preparing for the y2k. Hoo knows, we may need them!..
OJ Simpson - 01:36pm Apr 24, 1999 PST - Zaina:

Sorry. I caught the tail end of the story and I guess I misinterpreted it. Thanks for the correction...

OK