MysteryNet Community Go back to How important are clues in mystery books>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

Morgan St. James

Writes mystery novels, short stories, column-Las Vegas Examiner (Books and Writing)

Send e-mail to stjameswriter@gmail.com
View home page.

About Morgan St. James

I'm very involved in the writing community as a novelist, speaker, columnist and more. I split time between the Los Angeles area and Las Vegas. Check my website for more information.  
Most recent posts by Morgan St. James:

What makes you download a free Kindle book? - 01:12pm Feb 10, 2013 PST - Recently my mother's heartwarming memoir, "Can We Come In and Laugh, Too?" was free for a few days and thousands of copies were downloaded. The purchases continued afterwards, and it has been very gratifying.

On July 11-12 the Kindle edition of my short story collection "The MAFIA FUNERAL and Other Short Stories" will be free, and I'd love to know what motivates you to download a free book...
What makes you download a free Kindle book? - 01:12pm Feb 10, 2013 PST - Recently my mother's heartwarming memoir, "Can We Come In and Laugh, Too?" was free for a few days and thousands of copies were downloaded. The purchases continued afterwards, and it has been very gratifying.

On July 11-12 the Kindle edition of my short story collection "The MAFIA FUNERAL and Other Short Stories" will be free, and I'd love to know what motivates you to download a free book...
How important are clues in mystery books - 06:49am Jul 26, 2012 PST - Clues and they way they are "dropped" into mysteries can intrigue a reader, confound them, confuse them or challenge them. The lack of clues can anger a reader. It is no fun to have a twist or solution dropped on you at the end of a book or story with no prior indication...

OK