MysteryNet Community Go back to Comments and Suggestions for Social Lounge>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

Jinx

All you need is a chip and a chair. Shuffle up and deal!

Send e-mail to mnjinxie@yahoo.com
View home page.

About Jinx

AIM - jhester73 Yahoo - mnjinxie

• There are 2 things you can give your children, one is roots, the other wings

• classic hubby quote: "hon before you go into labor, would you mind doing a load of laundry first?" LOL!

• Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children

• Good conversation starters...a cigar and a naked thigh

• I can see the humorous side of things and enjoy the fun when it comes; but look where I will, there seems to me always more sadness than joy in life - Jerome K. Jerome

• A friend is someone who will bail you outta jail. A best friend is the person sitting next to you in jail, saying "Damn, that was cool!"

• Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time

• My impression of the dog from Old Yeller: "You kids get off the lawn now!!!!"...Thank you!!! Thank you very much!!! Hehehe

• cry today, kick ass tomorrow

• Today I will gladly share my experience and advice, for there are no sweeter words than "I told you so!"

• I just want to live while I'm alive. - BJ

• If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror because I bet that 's what REALLY throws you into a panic.

• The gene pool could use a little chlorine

• Chocolate...massages...a good drink...a good tasting cigar...one word: heaven

• Ask Hawk about it being hard when you're twisted

• I hope your hell is filled with magazines, And on every page you see a big picture of me, And under every picture a caption should read, Not bad for a girl from the gutter like me...

• What you feel is what you are and what you are is beautiful...

• The best thing about being a woman is the prerogative to have a little fun

• I am Mayor Minx and I take all males prisoner especially if they are smeared with chocolate *weg* ;o)

• If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going!!!

• Jinx, hijinx, jinxie...we're all one and the same :o)

• I've learned that you can keep puking long after you think you're finished. ;o)

• War doesn't determine who is right. War determines who is left.

Favorite URLs

photos.yahoo.com/mnjinxie
    www.hsx.com
    registering at hsx, referral jinx
    www.quixtar.com
    registering at quixtar use IBO#O326456
    jmcrafts.isfun.net

Most recent posts by Jinx:

Announcement Board and Other News - 08:57pm May 14, 2016 PST - An end of an era.....
    Special Thoughts - 04:06am Mar 28, 2014 PST - {{{everyone}}} just a little hello to old friends. :o)
    Word Association Game - 04:58pm Jan 6, 2013 PST - thorn
    Special Thoughts - 05:56pm Jan 6, 2013 PST - Happy New Year {{{everyone}}}
    The List - 03:31pm Jul 18, 2011 PST - ice cream
    italian ice
    watermelon
    The List - 01:03pm Jul 17, 2011 PST - italian ice...hmm...how best to describe? frozen shaved ice best known in lemon flavor but comes also in cherry, strawberry and other new flavors like mango and watermelon

candy floss
    The List - 12:33pm Jul 12, 2011 PST - italian ice
    watermelon
    ice pops

OK