MysteryNet Community Go back to Comments and Suggestions for Social Lounge>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

State O. Grace

They say I'm crazy but I have a good time; I'm just looking for clues at the scene of the crime; Life's been good to me so far. (Eagles)

Send e-mail to state_o_grace@yahoo.com

About State O. Grace

Jesus is my Lord!

Previous by-lines: He came to pay a debt He didn't owe, because we owed a debt we couldn't pay.

Stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS!!!!

Though you have not seen him, you love him... ... and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy...

One who loses money, loses much; one who loses friends, loses more. One who loses faith, loses all.

Intaxication: Euphoria at getting a refund from the IRS, which lasts until you realize it was your money to start with.

Porque Deus amou o mundo de tal maneira que deu seu Filho unigênito para que todo aquele que nEle cré, não pereça, mas tenha vida eterna!

Porque Deus enviou o seu Filho ao mundo, não para que julgasse o mundo, mas para que o mundo fosse salvo por ele.

A PBS mind in an MTV world. (Sesame Street, Doctor Who, Symphonies....)

The few, the proud, the Mac users!

The cup is neither half-empty nor half-full, but potentially overflowing!

You put the dot in my dot-com!

The anchor holds, though the sails are torn. Piglet, Pooh's Little Instruction Book, inspired by A. A. Milne: "It's so much more friendly with two."

Drop the chalupa

Laugh And The Whole World Laughs With You, Cry And... You Have To Blow Your Nose.

And our hearts, in big and small ways, will keep the love that keeps us strong!

"Treat people as if they were what they should be, and you help them become what they are capable of becoming."--Johannn von Goethe

I can hear you in the air I breathe, through the years that have come and gone....

"I got the blues thinking of the future, so I left off and made some marmalade. It's amazing how it cheers one up to shred oranges and scrub the floor."--D. H. Lawrence

"But a lifetime's not too long to live as friends...."

"Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible."

"It's stronger than a raging river, deeper than the sea. It's bigger than my biggest problem and far as I can see. Wider than the gap between you and me, your love is strong and mighty." FFH

When Ford's Edsel wasn't popular, they didn't quit making their other models to force people to buy the Edsel. ;-)

Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing. -- Clive James

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monaxmateriam possit materiari?

"I'm smellin' coffee; birds are singin' just outside. Here comes your mercy, streamin' in with the mornin' light!" Chris Rice

Favorite URLs

www.thehungersite.com

Most recent posts by State O. Grace:

Cozy Kitchen - 08:58pm Feb 12, 2010 PST - Nice to know that the lurking tradition continues. waves to lurkers

I guess I'd better get going… I've been online longer than I meant to be tonight. Great to see you again!..
Cozy Kitchen - 08:48pm Feb 12, 2010 PST - Oh, a baby! (Congrats, Pooky, if you see this!)

Who's still here from the old days? It seems like a lot of the folders have been moved, deleted, etc., and I wasn't sure what the best place to pop in and say hi would be.
Cozy Kitchen - 08:35pm Feb 12, 2010 PST - Work, grad school, church, community stuff have kept me pretty busy the last couple of years. I'm hoping to get to know that thing called "free time" again this year.

Maybe 2010 will be a great year for everybody!..
Cozy Kitchen - 08:26pm Feb 12, 2010 PST - Hey Kirsten! How is everything?
Cozy Kitchen - 08:07pm Feb 12, 2010 PST - ((((WT!!!!)))) Nice to see you too! So nice, in fact, that I've forgotten that it might be dangerous to hug a twister! ;-)

Your siggy is the same one I remember you having… it's nice to see that some things don't change.
Cozy Kitchen - 05:48pm Feb 12, 2010 PST - sneaks in, wonders if any of my old friends are here, prepares a vat of hot chocolate for everybody to share as we watch the Olympic Games, and takes a mug over to sip by the fireplace…
Cozy Kitchen - 08:35pm Oct 4, 2006 PST - (((((Bren)))))

(((((Atanuajejeje)))))

((((rb))))

((((Aggie))))

((((Martha))))

((((Carolina Lady))))

((((Jersey Girl))))

((((Joy Gold))))

Zecious One! You're in college now!?!?

Atanua, did you get my recent email?

OK