MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

Jennie Gateley

*cUteY piE*

Send e-mail to fluffers324@yahoo.com
View home page.

About Jennie Gateley

Nancy Drew ROCKS!!!! I love my 6 pet rats and 2 dogs. I love fashion, shopping, music, makeup, and boys! :)

Favorite URLs

www.ratpalace.com
www.dapper.com.au
www.geocities.com/suebee277

Most recent posts by Jennie Gateley:

Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4) - 10:05am Jun 26, 2002 PST - Yes, I had trouble loading the ND games, as well. Since I have 3 ND games, I had to delete one of them so I could load the new one in. It's simple, but kind of annoying.
Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4) - 10:03am Jun 26, 2002 PST - This game was SO cool, but I got to warn you that iy was really challenging!!! I also have The Message in the Haunted Mansion and The Final Scene, but Treasure in the Royal Tower was the hardest one! I really liked the part in the Queen's Tower!
Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4) - 10:05am Jun 26, 2002 PST - Yes, I had trouble loading the ND games, as well. Since I have 3 ND games, I had to delete one of them so I could load the new one in. It's simple, but kind of annoying.
Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4) - 10:03am Jun 26, 2002 PST - This game was SO cool, but I got to warn you that iy was really challenging!!! I also have The Message in the Haunted Mansion and The Final Scene, but Treasure in the Royal Tower was the hardest one! I really liked the part in the Queen's Tower!
#006 The Secret of Red Gate Farm - 08:58am Jun 26, 2002 PST - This was my favorite book! It was SO good that I finished it in 3 nights! :)

OK