MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to The Final Scene Computer Game (#5)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

romaine

Send e-mail to shoeson18@cs.com

Favorite URLs

8-) :) $-) luv smiles!!! hehehehe

Most recent posts by romaine:

Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 10:23am Mar 20, 2005 PST - special A- there will be an envelope w/ the code on it to the side door at matties house after u dismantle the bomb. the code wont work until u see the envelope. hih :o)
Curse of Blackmoor Manor (#11) - 10:13am Mar 20, 2005 PST - 59kittykat- SPOILER ALERT turn the gargoyle 2 to the left, 1 to the right, 1 left, 2 right and 1 again to the left. hih :o)
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 07:20am Mar 20, 2005 PST - sara- SPOILER ALERT its koko kringle. if u look in the drawer in ur desk theres a koko kringle wrapper. im pretty sure thats the password...
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 12:30pm Mar 19, 2005 PST - GoUIA gA12010- use ur pass on her door knob to open the door. hih :o)
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 09:45pm Mar 18, 2005 PST - sillygirl- the speakeasy is a rm that u find at the kinda end of the game by the cemetery. :o)
The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8) - 06:48pm Mar 15, 2005 PST - makay i gtg but i hope that i helped and u figure out ur problem in the game. :O)
The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8) - 06:40pm Mar 15, 2005 PST - go in that room under the carousel where u found the letter. in the passageway u crawl in look for an electronic device thing on the floor. then put that device into the hole in the wall in the radiator room...

OK