MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to The Final Scene Computer Game (#5)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

ragdoll

My name is Shay and I am a Christian

Send e-mail to ragdollsm@juno.com

About ragdoll

Love and crazy about horses, love swimming, sing, and dance  
Most recent posts by ragdoll:

Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 04:39pm Apr 3, 2005 PST - plz email me or post soon
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 04:39pm Apr 3, 2005 PST - had lol got mixed up typing and put hae lol
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 04:32pm Apr 3, 2005 PST - help! the last thing the last thing I hae to do on the list of work said this reorder maya numbering exibit in main exhibition hall what???
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 07:35pm Feb 2, 2005 PST - thanks huamei :) I will try
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 08:11am Feb 2, 2005 PST - I don't kow how to change actor into the things for the password! I know that A is L because I saw someone type it on here but don't know what c t o r stand for. you can email me or write me here ASAP Oh and I found the red paper and the glasses but can't get it???..
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 08:10am Feb 2, 2005 PST - I am so stuck! I have found the red paper and looked at it with glasses but can't change the word actor in to the password!
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 02:05pm Jan 31, 2005 PST - email me my post is not going through

OK