MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

Amanda Lathem

Send e-mail to amandalathem@hotmail.com

About Amanda Lathem

I love Nancy Drew. Although I am not a young girl. I am currently an elementary eduacation major...and I am trying out this software for my degree...thats right...ummm...its for my degree! Smile...You should see me buying this stuff from the store. The sales guy is always asking me if it is for my sister or daughter...imagine explaining that its for you!lol! I have all the games so far...I just love them. I have all six...and I can't wait for the next!  
Most recent posts by Amanda Lathem:

Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 07:35pm Feb 28, 2002 PST - What do you have to have done before you can disable this bomb? I have not been able to see the bomb. I feel so dumb...I have done the clock...gotton the stuff out of the prop room...talked to Mattie a million times...do you find the bomb...on the first time you enter his room...or are you supposed to go again later?..
Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4) - 07:49pm Feb 27, 2002 PST - I know it is in the guys room...but where?
Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4) - 07:48pm Feb 27, 2002 PST - Click the brush on the table not the hole...you should see dust...Have you done the Stay Tuned for Danger yet?...it is an old one...do you remember where that recorder dodadd with the bomb is located?
Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4) - 07:46pm Feb 27, 2002 PST - Azeleawolf--it is really easy...when you sneak into the library...just go over to the table that is underneath the hole in the wall...it looks like someone put their fist through it...then you just click your paint brush on it...after that you brush it on the alarm thing and it will show you the code.
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 06:16pm Feb 27, 2002 PST - Alright...I see something on the dressing counter in front of his mirrior but it won't let me approach it. I can't get very close...and I also see something on the couch...but same story there....can;t get very close.
Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4) - 06:02pm Feb 27, 2002 PST - Alright I am begging for help. Where is the bomb located in the dressing room...this is for the Soap Opera Nancy Drew...Stay tuned. I can not find it...I must be blind!..

OK