MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

madonna/cher#fan

NANCY DREW ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send e-mail to ashleyjr@centurytel.com

About madonna/cher#fan

love nancy drew games and harry potter and cher and madonna people think i'am a freak cuz i like people such as madonna and cher who is forty (madonna)sixty (cher).  
Most recent posts by madonna/cher#fan:

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 08:38pm Feb 9, 2004 PST - u guys i feel so stupid .i'm at the end and like 4 weeks go when i was at the end and started to run away from "the person"it wapped me w/ a SPOILER ALERT bone got knocked out and then i was scred.AND I STILL HAVEN'T BEATEN IT. lol.
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 08:00pm Jan 13, 2004 PST - hey AMBER who could't get the safe opened i got a repile from the walkthrough ppl.so there gonna send me some things and when i get those i'll let u no.ok
Discuss All Games - 07:55pm Jan 13, 2004 PST - I don't mind playing the nancy drew games over and over again i've never got board.but i do miss my other favorite games SECRETS CAN KILL,AND STAY TUNED FOR DANGER.I would play them all the time but won't work.but if someone knows what to do to fix them let me know.i would love it.
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 08:32pm Jan 12, 2004 PST - MADDYMYSTERYS~SPOILER ALERT~ ok go out to the boat see to ur right that there is a tree all cut up (but save ur game first b4 turning to the cut up tree.)and when u do that nancy will hear the red talied hawk and take the picture.
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 08:26pm Jan 12, 2004 PST - LIZZIE11~SPOILER ALERT ~ ok look in drewer near the couch and look thorough it and find greek letters .take note of those and then go to the safe push in the letters and there u go.(sry that i'm not ANDREA620.)

OK