MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

Rickie

Send e-mail to mjptor@earthlink.net

Most recent posts by Rickie:

Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3) - 02:13pm Jan 24, 2004 PST - How do I get into the Piano cubbard down in the basement? ALso Where do you find the other piece to the music sheet?
The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8) - 03:06pm Jan 19, 2004 PST - Does anybody know when Tink calls and what the combination is to the cabinet inside the carousel?
The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8) - 05:52pm Jan 17, 2004 PST - Frisky~ The combination did not work, or I did not do it rigdt, who is tinkm, and when does she call?
The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8) - 08:13pm Jan 16, 2004 PST - Frisky- What is the code to the cabinet and where is the key to the secret keyhole in the haunted house?
The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8) - 08:50pm Jan 15, 2004 PST - Frisky- where are the keys? (the secret one and the one in the carrosell)
The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8) - 08:48pm Jan 15, 2004 PST - Frisky-

Thank you but i already almost got ran over by the rollercoaster and he wasnt gone! what is the third roll?
The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8) - 08:02pm Jan 15, 2004 PST - Does anybody know what to write on the piece of paper to decode the shorthand thing, in other words whats the name of the horses name that is blanked out and you have to fill it in on the shorthand paper? What roll do you have to get, also when does ingrid leave and everybody else leave besides joy?

OK