MysteryNet Community Go back to Overall Discussion of MysteryNet's Flash Mini-Mystery>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

Kermit Fog

"I guess I was wrong when I said I never promised anyone. I promised me." -- Kermit the Frog

Send e-mail to dallasf@hotmail.com

About Kermit Fog

Past Kermit the Frog quotes:

"I hear his name bandied about a lot, but I don't know him. I don't know who Henson is. He seems to have his hand in a lot of things around here, but I don't particularly know what that means."

"I feel strongly that the visual arts are of vast importance. Of course, I could be prejudiced. I am a visual art."

"Miss Piggy and I have a professional acting relationship. I act like a professional, and she acts like we're having a relationship."

"I'm not really a sex symbol, and I'm not really shy. I'm just your everyday, average talking frog who happens to live in a swamp called Hollywood."

"I knew that if we all did the best job we could, The Muppet Show would either be a big hit or Id be sitting on a log catching flies in the swamp; either way, I couldn't lose."

"I remember us facing off at each other--standing toe-to-toe for the climactic final scene... I took a deep breath and delivered my line--straight into his kneecap." -- on working with Tim Curry

"Good evening and welcome to Larry King Live. Now, don't let these suspenders fool you, because I am not Larry King. No way. He wears glasses and he's not even green." -- during an appearance as guest host of LKL

Jon Stewart: "Yeah, isn't that the whole thing -- if you lick a frog, you get crazy thoughts?" Kermit: "If you lick a frog, you're crazy before you started."

CNN Anchor: "You to me sound like the busiest frog in show business, Kermit." Kermit: "Well, you could be right about that. I might be the only frog in show business, I don't know."

Kermit: "Sitting here looking at Miss Piggy, who is sitting here looking at me, I can honestly say that at this very moment, I can't think of a thing I would change about her." Piggy: "Kermie is so wise."

"Piggy is a prima donna. And her reputation proceeds her, I'm afraid, just like her snout."

"It's about singing and dancing and making people happy. That's the kind of dream that gets better the more people you share it with."

"You may have noticed that the heroes in this story are all animals, and the villains are all people. I hope none of you take that personally."

"I was very pleased to get a star on the walk of fame. And after working with Miss Piggy for all these years, I was well prepared to have thousands of people walking all over me every day."

"Have you been hankered at by a pig before? It's a strange kind of feeling. But you see, it wouldn't work out. If we had kids, we'd have, you know, little green footballs." -- Kermit, on a Good Morning America interview

"I'm sorry I'm late, but it was in the script." -- Kermit, upon arriving for an interview on Good Morning America

"That's pretty dangerous building a road in the middle of the street. I mean, if frogs couldn't hop, I'd be gone with the Schwinn"  
Most recent posts by Kermit Fog:

Announcement Board and Other News - 06:34pm May 14, 2016 PST - Oh no...! I finally had a chance to log in. What does discontinue the community mean?..
Announcement Board and Other News - 09:41pm Nov 21, 2013 PST - (((Lasso))) Thanks for playing! :o)
Fright Night II (Main Folder) - 08:58pm Nov 21, 2013 PST -

CURRENT LOCATION:
Nantucket Memorial Airport

Nervous Chatter (Chat Folder) - 05:47am Dec 18, 2013 PST -
Harbinger of Doom (News and Clues) - 01:22am Nov 16, 2013 PST -
#057 - Fright Night II - 06:47am Dec 18, 2013 PST - Hope you're not too...scared!

OK