MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

KatEde

Send e-mail to nunibrat@go.com

About KatEde

Hey im 13 years old iand i really like mystery. (I may be bad at it though) I think the nancy drew games are great  
Most recent posts by KatEde:

Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 10:14pm Dec 26, 2002 PST - I finished the game!
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 10:14pm Dec 26, 2002 PST - I finished the game!
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 07:52pm Dec 26, 2002 PST - nyc girl~ talk to daryl and he should give u a note. If he doesnt, then keep trying. He should say heres a note or somtin like that...
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 07:52pm Dec 26, 2002 PST - nyc girl~ talk to daryl and he should give u a note. If he doesnt, then keep trying. He should say heres a note or somtin like that...
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 05:53pm Dec 26, 2002 PST - If it JUST DOESNT work You did something wrong or missed something. Youl find out what you did sooner or later
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 05:51pm Dec 26, 2002 PST - If he didnt say that, then keep goin back to the diner and talking to him. You have to talk to daryl a lot i think. Somtimes it works sometimes it doesnt work.
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 05:49pm Dec 26, 2002 PST - OK then he shouldve said something like i have a note for you. Then you have to click to the left of him

OK