MysteryNet Community Go back to Clue: The Board Game>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

Arianna_1800

Our song is the slammin' screen door. Sneakin' out late tappin' on your window. When we're on the phone and ya talk reeeal slow 'cause it's late and your mama don't know. Our song is the way you laugh. First date man i didn't kiss her and i should have. And when i got home 'fore i said amen,askin' God if he could play it again. Our Song by Taylor Swift

Send e-mail to hayrojo@gmail.com
View home page.

About Arianna_1800

[color=blue]about me:[/color] started readin' ND when i was about 9. my parents got me started 'cause i wasn't readin' enough. so i've been readin' them ever since. and i've seen the movie ND reporter about 1,000 times. and i've seen the new movie 4 times. i just got it on DVD 2 nights ago. and i've played 3 games. and im workin' on a 4th 1. so thats about it. im kinda boring.

Favorite URLs

& my sis is LucyPevensie'sTwin)
millsberry.com(miley_1800)
herinteractive.com(Nancy_Drew_grl)
neopets.com(hayrojo12345)
narnia.com

Most recent posts by Arianna_1800:

Clue: The Board Game - 12:05pm Mar 22, 2008 PST - love the game clue. i havent played in a while. but last time i tried to play(a couple of month ago)there were a bunch of little kids playin' and it was really confusin' :(
Introduce Yourself - 01:47pm Mar 21, 2008 PST - heyola! im Arianna but u can call me Ari,Aria, or Anna. which ever 1 yall prefer...

OK