[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors U - Z  /

Westlake, Donald E.

Donald E. Westlake Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
Donald E. Westlake's dark characters have been likened to those from the classic noir novels.

• Still, Good news!.. by jim charter - Oct 10, 98 (#1 of 11)
  • I think of the Dortmunder books as "Crime a la... by Paul Watson - Oct 20, 98 (#2 of 11)
  • I'm aware that Donald Westlake writes under the... by bill Gordon - Aug 3, 99 (#3 of 11)
  • Donald Westlake has written under the names Tucker... by CKent - Aug 9, 99 (#4 of 11)
  • I read three novels by Westlake as Tucker Coe:... by Gabriele B - Sep 27, 99 (#5 of 11)
  • I like to think I am the biggest fan of ... by Peter Medina - Nov 1, 99 (#6 of 11)
  • Hi!.. by Nils Roffmann - Feb 9, 00 (#7 of 11)
  • Is this area dead?.. by John Hajduch - Sep 25, 01 (#8 of 11)
  • Wow..Where is everyone???.. by alysaryn2 - Oct 7, 01 (#9 of 11)
  • Since this is MysteryNet, I've got a mystery that... by Dallas Heltzell - Nov 28, 06 (#10 of 11)
  • I think it is because he wrote it under a... by Fran Hinkel - Jul 25, 07 (#11 of 11)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors U - Z  / Westlake, Donald E.