[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors U - Z  /

Wambaugh, Joseph

Joseph Wambaught Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
A former detective for the LAPD himself, Joseph Wambaugh has been writing stories about the lives of cops and the criminals they encounter for over 30 years. From his nonfiction works like THE ONION FIELD to the fictional THE CHOIRBOYS, his bestselling books are still the criteria by which others in the genre are measured. Please discuss his work below.

• Hi, I'm new here... by Robert Waters - Dec 16, 98 (#1 of 7)
  • What is Joseph Wambaugh doing these days?.. by Ranch Hand - Nov 16, 01 (#2 of 7)
  • JOSEPH WAMBAUGH, i'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!.. by sheri joy dela peņa - Jan 14, 02 (#3 of 7)
  • It is a pure joy to read the books of Mister... by Lydia Martinez - Mar 21, 02 (#4 of 7)
  • This is for all of you hard-core fans of Joseph... by Jarno Kastinen - Apr 19, 02 (#5 of 7)
  • I just read the Black Marble.. by Jackie Maciupa - Jan 21, 03 (#6 of 7)
  • Wambaughs books are compulsive reading... by Tom Dean - Jan 29, 03 (#7 of 7)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors U - Z  / Wambaugh, Joseph