Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors U - Z  /

Welk, Mary V.

Mary V. Welk is the author of a new series featuring Caroline Rhodes, RN and Carl Atwater, Professor of History. We are introduced to the characters in A Deadly Little Christmas, with Something Wicked in the Air to be released this Spring.

Please discuss this author's work below.

Fran Hinkel - 11:30am May 19, 1999 PST(#1 of 1)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Originally posted by Mary V. Welk -

Hi there! My name is Mary Welk and I'm the author of A DEADLY LITTLE CHRISTMAS and SOMETHING WICKED IN THE AIR. Both are cozy mysteries featuring the characters Caroline Rhodes, RN, and Carl Atwater, Professor of History. Caroline is a widowed nurse in her mid-forties who has just moved to the university town of Rhineburg, Illinois from Chicago. Carl Atwater is a college professor in his seventies who joins forces with Caroline when murder strikes in Rhineburg. A DEADLY LITTLE CHRISTMAS merited an award in the 1996 Hemingway First Novel Competition under the title FOUR TO GO. It was released by Kleworks Publishing in fall of '98. SOMETHING WICKED IN THE AIR will go on the market this spring. Please visit our website at www.mysterykleworks.com to read reviews on the books, an interview with the author, or the prologue to either of the two mysteries. I'm currently working on the third book in the series, TO KILL A KING. I've heard some wonderful comments from readers of the first book and hope you'll enjoy it also. Thanks for reading this message! Mary Welk

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors U - Z  / Welk, Mary V.

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: