[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Book Discussions  / Nancy Drew Girl Detective  /

#005 Lights, Camera...

Nancy has a lot to do in this one. A producer has come to River Heights to film a reenactment of the heist that gave the town its name, and he thinks that Nancy is perfect for the part of Esther, the sister of the thieving Rackham boys. But there's trouble, someone or something is trying to sabatage the movie!

• Read this one yesterday... by NurseR - May 15, 04 (#1 of 9)
  • I wonder if "Action!" will be a follow-up to this... by Girl of the Shadows - May 20, 04 (#2 of 9)
  • Action is supposed to tie-in to this story somehow... by LarkspurLane - May 21, 04 (#3 of 9)
  • Good!.. by ScarlettSlipper - May 21, 04 (#4 of 9)
  • I like that wouldn't it be intersting,although... by Ghostmystery - Jun 3, 04 (#5 of 9)
  • I am currently in the middle of this book and so... by Girl Detective#1 - Jun 27, 04 (#6 of 9)
  • The thing I enjoy most about this series is the... by Girl Detective#1 - Sep 3, 04 (#7 of 9)
  • Wasn't it the director that did it?.. by dective01430 - Aug 26, 07 (#8 of 9)
  • You're talking about "Muder on set" by Girl of the Shadows - Sep 4, 07 (#9 of 9)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Book Discussions  / Nancy Drew Girl Detective  / #005 Lights, Camera...