[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Book Discussions  / Nancy Drew Girl Detective  /

#006 "Action!"

This is a follow up book to the pervious book "Lights, Camera..." Nancy help's solves a hundered year old mystery, while George help's solves a new one. This book has a great surprise endding!

• I read this book... by Girl of the Shadows - Jul 22, 04 (#1 of 9)
  • I finally read it last night and thoroughly... by NurseR - Jul 28, 04 (#2 of 9)
  • I was shocked at the ending and all.Really this... by nancygurl89 - Sep 12, 04 (#3 of 9)
  • tell me wat this book about by Girl of Mysteries - Oct 26, 04 (#4 of 9)
  • I think the book was ok but it didn't have much... by Musicrules - Oct 27, 05 (#5 of 9)
  • I thought that too,and the fact that nancy was... by MysteryGirl001 - Dec 14, 05 (#6 of 9)
  • I felt really bad for the rackham brothers... by Namine the Nobody - Jun 16, 07 (#7 of 9)
  • I liked this book it had a good mystery in it... by DaniBoone(: - Feb 3, 08 (#8 of 9)
  • I love the fact that it was in the past, totally... by N.D - Jun 7, 08 (#9 of 9)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Book Discussions  / Nancy Drew Girl Detective  / #006 "Action!"