[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  /

Comments for Mystery Books & Authors

Please use this discussion to post any suggestions or comments about this section of MysteryNet. Also, you can post news or announcements relating to this topic.

• In case anyone is not signed up for the MysteryNet... by Fran Hinkel - Dec 3, 03 (#1 of 9)
  • I just wanted to tell Jonathan Kellerman that the... by Rita Johnson - Dec 20, 03 (#2 of 9)
  • The only thing I don't like about The Conspiracy... by Michael Gorecki - Jan 30, 04 (#3 of 9)
  • The discussion for Brazilian authors has been... by Fran Hinkel - Feb 20, 04 (#4 of 9)
  • Can someone help me find out the author's name of... by Margaret Dawn - Dec 28, 04 (#5 of 9)
  • Margaret, I believe the author you are looking for... by Fran Hinkel - Dec 30, 04 (#6 of 9)
  • All New Titles!.. by Fran Hinkel - Jun 1, 05 (#7 of 9)
  • I am currently reading a thrilling book by an... by Bella Hugz - Jan 11, 13 (#8 of 9)
  • Just dropping by to remind people that they can... by Fran Hinkel - Sep 7, 15 (#9 of 9)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / Comments for Mystery Books & Authors