Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / TV, Movies & More  / TV Mystery Shows  / Private Eyes & Detectives  /

I can't remeber the name of the show

kirk wiatt - 09:29pm Jun 2, 2009 PST

Can someone help me out here. I remeber watching this show back in the 80's maybe 90's. It was only on one season. The star is convicted of a crime he didn't commit and is sent to jail. While in jail he learns from all these "masters" how to do what they did. When he gets out he uses his new found skills to get revenge and send the ones that put him in jail in jail too. The one scene I cant get out of my head because I thought it was great> He is following the bad guys at night, he straps a board on the front of his car(corvette) with different light patterns and changes them everytime they turn a corner.

ronnievogt@comcasr.net - 01:32pm Oct 27, 2010 PST(#1 of 1)

the show was 1 hour and it was with an older grey hair man who helped others when he got a phone for help, he advertised in the paper for people who needed help. he also had a son. I think he had an english accebt. I think the show name started with "The

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / TV, Movies & More  / TV Mystery Shows  / Private Eyes & Detectives  / I can't remeber the name of the show

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: