[F] Mystery Net Community  / TV, Movies & More  / TV Mystery Shows  / Private Eyes & Detectives  /

Scarecrow and Mrs. King

Patti Lloyd - 02:39pm Jul 6, 1998 PST

This was my all-time favorite show when it was on, and I was crushed when it was canceled. I may have been only 12, but I still can't believe they took it off the air after only 3 seasons. What does anyone else think?

• What is this about anyways I never have seen a... by Paula Chojnacki - Nov 14, 98 (#1 of 9)
  • Bruce Boxleitner is like a fine wine...he just... by OneWhoIs - Jan 3, 99 (#2 of 9)
  • I loved Scarecrow & Mrs... by Katrina Anderson - Jun 2, 99 (#3 of 9)
  • I loved the episode where Scarecrow and Mrs... by Brandy Wagner - Jun 14, 99 (#4 of 9)
  • I'm so glad there is a chat line for Scarecrow and... by margarita - Sep 4, 99 (#5 of 9)
  • Hi Margarita, However I don't know how the show... by Katrina Anderson - Sep 23, 99 (#6 of 9)
  • Thanks Katrina, I wish i could have seen... by margarita - Oct 8, 99 (#7 of 9)
  • Margarita, The show will be re-running in the US... by Katrina Anderson - Dec 15, 99 (#8 of 9)
  • This was a terrific show that often got ... by Islandgirl - Mar 17, 03 (#9 of 9)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / TV, Movies & More  / TV Mystery Shows  / Private Eyes & Detectives  / Scarecrow and Mrs. King