[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / Genres and Themes  / Locations  /

Western Mysteries

Kathy Walls - 03:19pm Jun 11, 1998 PST
Guest User

I have lately been engrossed with mysteries about the West -- from Texas to Alaska. Some favorite authors are Sue Henry (Alaska), Christine Andrea, A.J. Orde, Peter Bowen, Steven Havill, Tony Hillerman of course, and many, many more. I like the descriptions of the countryside, the independent characters, the difficulties of the climate and ranching lifestyle. Sue Henry's "Murder on the Iditarod Trail" gave a good picture of that famous race and prompted me to research it further.

• Look out for Peter Bowen... by Paul Bergin - Jun 17, 98 (#1 of 6)
  • I just finished reading Dove in the Window by... by Suzanne Saunders - Jul 28, 98 (#2 of 6)
  • I LOVE Earlene Fowler's books... by Dawn Dowdle - Feb 1, 99 (#3 of 6)
  • Does anyone know the author of a series set in... by Sherrry Buckner - Jan 4, 00 (#4 of 6)
  • You should definitely try JAJances books set in... by k taylor - Jul 6, 01 (#5 of 6)
  • I have read all of Earlene Fowler & all of JA... by Maryann Hargrove - May 10, 04 (#6 of 6)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / Genres and Themes  / Locations  / Western Mysteries