[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / Genres and Themes  / Locations  /

Murder in Cold Climates

Cold climates are the new hot spots for crime, murder and other mayhem. The mysteries range from Martin Cruz Smith's Polar Star series set in Russia to Peter Hoeg's Greenland-based Smilla's Sense of Snow.

Got an opinion on mysteries set in icy atmospheres? Post it here.

• I think the popularity of mystery novels set in... by Brigid O'Shaugnessy - Feb 12, 99 (#1 of 15)
  • I could recommend a few good Swedish mystery... by Katarina Rundgren - Apr 4, 99 (#2 of 15)
  • Which surely is the point?.. by Hugh Drummond - May 24, 99 (#3 of 15)
  • Erratum... by Hugh Drummond - May 24, 99 (#4 of 15)
  • Hugh Drummond here... by Hugh Drummond - Jun 2, 99 (#5 of 15)
  • Now, am I right or wrong in saying that my opinion... by Hugh Drummond - Jun 14, 99 (#6 of 15)
  • Hi Hugh I've just picked up a copy of Smilla's... by Fran Hinkel - Jun 15, 99 (#7 of 15)
  • Which could be difficult... by Hugh Drummond - Jun 16, 99 (#8 of 15)
  • Ok, I'll cave in... by Katarina Rundgren - Jul 13, 99 (#9 of 15)
  • I quite liked it when I read it, but I was stuck... by Rik Shepherd. - Jul 13, 99 (#10 of 15)
  • Oh, I don't kno, a good walk in the rain is the... by Hugh Drummond - Aug 31, 99 (#11 of 15)
  • Hugh, I don't know if I find Smilla hard to... by Katarina Rundgren - Sep 9, 99 (#12 of 15)
  • That's not my idea... by Hugh Drummond - Sep 26, 99 (#13 of 15)
  • Crime in a Cold Climate, editted by David... by Rik Shepherd. - Nov 20, 99 (#14 of 15)
  • And how many of you out there had heard of... by Hugh Drummond - Dec 2, 99 (#15 of 15)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / Genres and Themes  / Locations  / Murder in Cold Climates