[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors P - R  /

Pronzini, Bill

Bill Pronzini Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
Bill Pronzini is the author of the series featuring the Nameless Detective.

• Correct me if I'm wrong --- when The Alfred... by E'en Shadows - Jun 14, 98 (#1 of 17)
  • Bill, You are incorrect in one respect only... by Paul Bergin - Jun 17, 98 (#2 of 17)
  • I was lucky enough to get a first printing of... by Connie Massey - Jun 18, 98 (#3 of 17)
  • Just finished "A Wasteland of Strangers" by... by Connie Massey - Aug 3, 98 (#4 of 17)
  • Connie -- "A Wasteland of Strangers" was nominated... by Paul Bergin - Aug 3, 98 (#5 of 17)
  • Anybody know of a new Nameless book coming out... by LiAnna Davis - Aug 9, 98 (#6 of 17)
  • I just finished my first mystery, Illusions... by Randy Alsid - Aug 31, 98 (#7 of 17)
  • Congrats, Randy... by Paul Bergin - Aug 31, 98 (#8 of 17)
  • Paul thanks for your reply, I know what you mean... by Randy Alsid - Sep 12, 98 (#9 of 17)
  • Just finished listening to Illusions on tape... by Jean Sorensen - Mar 13, 99 (#10 of 17)
  • Paul Bergin... by Stuart Hall - Mar 16, 99 (#11 of 17)
  • Stuart, Long time no see... by Paul Bergin - Mar 21, 99 (#12 of 17)
  • Has there every been a paperback edition of... by James Watts - May 27, 99 (#13 of 17)
  • Both Blue Lonesome and A Wastland of Strangers are... by Paul Bergin - May 27, 99 (#14 of 17)
  • Sir - I came across this page of yours by... by Tom Morgan - Oct 21, 99 (#15 of 17)
  • the next Nameless Detective mystery by Bill... by tom Morgan - Oct 23, 99 (#16 of 17)
  • Since I began reading mystery novels, Bill ... by Dayton Peabody - Oct 26, 99 (#17 of 17)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors P - R  / Pronzini, Bill