[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors J - L  /

Lovesey, Peter

Peter Lovesey Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
Why does no-one on this web-site mention the great Peter Lovesey. Not only is he an excellent detective story writer, he has also been going since the early 70's. Anyone care to respond?

• Here is a partial list of his work: Peter Diamond,... by Fran Hinkel - Feb 16, 05 (#1 of 15)
  • Thankyou Fran... by Gary Holmes - Feb 26, 05 (#2 of 15)
  • It's so lonely in here! by Gary Holmes - Apr 23, 05 (#3 of 15)
  • One day I'll stop writing here,and then you'll be... by Gary Holmes - Apr 30, 05 (#4 of 15)
  • (((((Gary))))), those are hugs for you... by Fran Hinkel - May 9, 05 (#5 of 15)
  • Thanks Fran... by Gary Holmes - Jun 4, 05 (#6 of 15)
  • and anyway there I was and...oh, you've arrived... by Gary Holmes - Jul 2, 05 (#7 of 15)
  • I wish I could contribute here, Gary, but I have... by Fran Hinkel - Aug 17, 05 (#8 of 15)
  • Bit busy now, but I shall return next week... by Gary Holmes - Oct 8, 05 (#9 of 15)
  • Lovesey began his writing career with the Cribb... by Gary Holmes - Oct 15, 05 (#10 of 15)
  • Anyone? by Gary Holmes - Oct 22, 05 (#11 of 15)
  • OK! by Gary Holmes - Oct 29, 05 (#12 of 15)
  • You really don't know what you're missing! by Gary Holmes - May 13, 06 (#13 of 15)
  • Good Lord!.. by Gary Holmes - Mar 26, 08 (#14 of 15)
  • The Headhunters: Lovesey's second novel starring... by Fran Hinkel - May 17, 08 (#15 of 15)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors J - L  / Lovesey, Peter