Buy through our affiliates:
•  Mystery Guild Book Club
•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors J - L  /

Kahn, Sharon

0 0
To Buy Books
by this Author

Shop for Books
Shop for Books
Keywords:

MysteryNet.com Books, in association with Barnes&Noble.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
  Browse authors and genres
  Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%

Fax Me a Bagel introduces the character of Ruby the Rabbi's Wife. Ruby Rothman is an amateur sleuth, a rabbi's widow who freelances as a computer consultant in Eternal, Texas. These are ethnic mysteries that capture the essence of Jewish community life and culture. The second book in the series, Never Nosh a Matzo Ball, is due for a March, 2000 release.

Please discuss this author's work below.

Fran Hinkel - 10:52am Jan 27, 2000 PST(#1 of 1)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Nancy Hill - 11:59pm Jan 19, 2000PST

A friend lent me Fax Me a Bagel and I would love to know if there are any other Sharon Kahn fans out there. Ruby the Rabbi's wife is a delight and you don't have to be Jewish to enjoy this book! The rest of the characters are just that...characters...and most folks who participate in any kind of organized religious groups will immediately identify with some of Ruby's fellow temple members. I think there's at least one in most every congregation who tries to run the show. If you haven't read this book yet, I recommend it for a cozy, enjoyable afternoon!

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors J - L  / Kahn, Sharon

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: