[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors A - B  /

Butler, Gwendolyn

0 0
To Buy Books
by this Author

Shop for Books
Shop for Books
Keywords:

MysteryNet.com Books, in association with Barnes&Noble.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
  Browse authors and genres
  Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%

Gwendoline Butler is a Londoner, born in a part of South London for which she still has a tremendous affection and which, under the guise of the Second City of London, is the setting for her most recent crime novels, its policing being in the capable hands of Commander John Coffin whose cases now span more than fifteen titles. John Coffin made his first appearance in Death Lives Next Door, first published in 1960. Other recent Coffin titles include Coffin on the Water; Coffin in Fashion; Coffin Underground; Coffin in the Black Museum and Coffin and the Paper Man.

Gwendoline Butler also writes as Jennie Melville.

• I have read all of the John Coffin series, but I... by MARY - Jun 18, 98 (#1 of 5)
  • I am in the process of tracking down more Coffin... by mike morgan - Jun 18, 98 (#2 of 5)
  • To: Mike Morgan, I really enjoyed your message ... by MARY - Jun 18, 98 (#3 of 5)
  • MaryŚ I think there are a lot of reasons why... by mike morgan - Jun 18, 98 (#4 of 5)
  • Hi,In a previous post someone asked for... by Alice Perry - Jun 18, 98 (#5 of 5)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors A - B  / Butler, Gwendolyn