[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors A - B  /

Brett, Simon

0 0
To Buy Books
by this Author

Shop for Books
Shop for Books
Keywords:

MysteryNet.com Books, in association with Barnes&Noble.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
  Browse authors and genres
  Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%

There are two main series written by Simon Brett. The first features Charles Paris, an actor who doubles as a P.I. Paris is endearingly unemployable, but always manages to get his man. The series includes: Sicken And So Die; Corporate Bodies; Situation Tragedy and Not Dead, Only Resting.

The second series features Melita Pargeter, the genteel heroine of Brett's whimsical cozies. The late Mr. Pargeter was considered by his criminal cohorts to be a prince among men. So, when Mrs. Pargeter is on the case, she is aided by this bunch of shady do-gooders. Titles include: Mrs. Pargeters' Plot; Mrs. Pargeter's Pound of Flesh and Mrs. Pargeter's Package.

Discuss this author's work below.

• I have finally found a couple of the Mrs... by Pat Plummer - Aug 8, 98 (#1 of 22)
  • The author reads a number of his book in full on... by Steve Robson - Aug 11, 98 (#2 of 22)
  • Well, I thought I had posted recently... by Christi - Oct 24, 98 (#3 of 22)
  • Originally posted by Christi - May 10, 1998 Any... by Fran Hinkel - Mar 8, 99 (#4 of 22)
  • Originally posted by Pat Plummer - May 10, 1998... by Fran Hinkel - Mar 8, 99 (#5 of 22)
  • Originally posted by Christi - May 11, 1998 Pat,... by Fran Hinkel - Mar 8, 99 (#6 of 22)
  • Originally posted by Christi - May 12, 1998... by Fran Hinkel - Mar 8, 99 (#7 of 22)
  • I've read all of the Charles Paris mysteries... by April Acton - Jun 14, 99 (#8 of 22)
  • When Mrs... by J Williams - Jul 1, 99 (#9 of 22)
  • I recently bought the book A Classic Christmas... by Tuppence - Jul 21, 99 (#10 of 22)
  • Has anyone read "Body on the Beach?" by lilM - Jun 16, 00 (#11 of 22)
  • Has anyone read CHRISTMAS CRIMES AT PUZZEL MANOR... by Mem Lee - Jun 19, 00 (#12 of 22)
  • CHRISTMAS CRIMES AT PUZZEL MANOR BY SIMON... by Suzy S - Dec 5, 00 (#13 of 22)
  • Gee whiz... by Christi M - Dec 9, 00 (#14 of 22)
  • I am currently reading Mrs... by Christi M - Jan 10, 01 (#15 of 22)
  • Mem Lee and Suzy S--if you're still interested in... by Christi M - Jan 20, 01 (#16 of 22)
  • Puzzel Manor - final puzzle - solution:- Insert... by phyllgriffiths - Jan 21, 01 (#17 of 22)
  • ***********SPOILER BELOW****************** I don't... by Christi M - Jan 23, 01 (#18 of 22)
  • This is very odd... by Christi M - Jan 24, 01 (#19 of 22)
  • DEAD ROOM FARCE--I just finished this book... by Christi M - Feb 9, 01 (#20 of 22)
  • I'm glad to see someone else read "Body on the... by DUANE ESALA - Dec 26, 01 (#21 of 22)
  • Brett's new "Fethering Mystery" will be out in 2... by DUANE ESALA - Aug 4, 02 (#22 of 22)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors A - B  / Brett, Simon