[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors A - B  /

Burke, James Lee

James Lee Burke Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
Award-winning author James Lee Burke writes the Cajun detective Dave Robicheaux mysteries, as well as a series featuring former cop and Texas Ranger Billy Bob Holland.

• I was thrilled he won again... by Marlene Baber - Jun 4, 98 (#1 of 15)
  • I have read several of the D.R... by Ellen DeCecco - Jun 4, 98 (#2 of 15)
  • I like James Lee Burke because he brings all the... by rollerskate7 - Aug 10, 98 (#3 of 15)
  • Marlene, There are several Dave Robicheux novels,... by Doug Oakes - Aug 11, 98 (#4 of 15)
  • I read mystery novels almost exclusively...James... by aloha - Sep 3, 98 (#5 of 15)
  • New book "Heartwood" due out 7/99. by Dawn Dowdle - Oct 23, 98 (#6 of 15)
  • Other D.R... by Harriet Haynes - Feb 3, 99 (#7 of 15)
  • In The Electric Mist with the Confederate Dead was... by Rosemarie Thomas - Feb 16, 99 (#8 of 15)
  • Originally posted by Arnot Gawain, July 2, 1998... by Fran Hinkel - Mar 5, 99 (#9 of 15)
  • Originally posted by Lisa Cissna, Jul 7, 1998 I... by Fran Hinkel - Mar 5, 99 (#10 of 15)
  • Originally posted by Jane Vaughan, Aug 3, 1998 I... by Fran Hinkel - Mar 5, 99 (#11 of 15)
  • I too have enjoyed JLB for a long time... by Phyllis Smilack - Sep 7, 99 (#12 of 15)
  • Dear Burke lovers: I began with cadillac Jukebox... by Mark Cain - Dec 21, 99 (#13 of 15)
  • Love James Lee Burke, read many of his books,... by Dolores Sweet - Sep 19, 00 (#14 of 15)
  • In the Moon of Red Ponies: When Billy Bob Holland... by Fran Hinkel - Aug 9, 04 (#15 of 15)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors A - B  / Burke, James Lee