[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors A - B  /

Atherton, Nancy

Nancy Atherton Books

Find Books by:
In Association with Amazon.com

MysteryBookstore.com, in association with Amazon.com, offers books picks by this author and many more.
• Browse authors and genres
• Any book bought supports MysteryNet.com-- save up to 40%
You can not get cozier than Nancy Atherton's Aunt Dimity's series, set in a small English village, Finch. Pour yourself a cup of tea and curl up comfortably for an interesting view into the life of Lori Shepard. Lori's deceased mother's best friend, Aunt Dimity, passes away leaving Lori her cottage in Finch, England...complete with the helpful ghost of Aunt Dimity to guide Lori through her various amateur mystery solving adventures. This is an extremely "sweet" series, with wonderful descriptions of life in a small English village and all the eccentric inhabitants therein. The series appears to begin like a fairy tale but soon develops into a fun mystery. The series includes (and to get the most out of it, should be read in order) Aunt Dimity's Death; Aunt Dimity and The Duke; Aunt Dimity's Good Dead and Aunt Dimity Digs In.

Please add your thoughts to the discussion.

• I've read 3 of the Aunt Dimity books... by Nancy Houlding - Aug 19, 98 (#1 of 14)
  • Originally posted by Marsha Francis - The Aunt... by Fran Hinkel - May 17, 99 (#2 of 14)
  • Cozy?.. by Beth Dhennin - Jun 7, 99 (#3 of 14)
  • I've heard so much about the Aunt Dimity series,... by SpookyBookChick - Jun 17, 99 (#4 of 14)
  • Keri, I predict you are going to enjoy these... by Brenda Maloney - Jun 18, 99 (#5 of 14)
  • These books are great if you like a little light... by J. Davis - Jun 25, 99 (#6 of 14)
  • I have been an Aunt Dimity fan from the very... by Robin Pike - Aug 15, 99 (#7 of 14)
  • As I understand it, Aunt Dimity's Christmas is out... by Beth Dhennin - Nov 17, 99 (#8 of 14)
  • On 12-24-99 Christmas Eve, my son required a visit... by Mary Laing - Jan 13, 00 (#9 of 14)
  • I just found the Aunt Dimity series... by Susan Meyers - Jun 12, 02 (#10 of 14)
  • Susan, you can also order them online by clicking... by Fran Hinkel - Aug 23, 02 (#11 of 14)
  • just started reading these a couple of months... by stikeforce - Jul 2, 03 (#12 of 14)
  • When I need an escape, I turn to Aunt Dimity... by Laura Hooker - Aug 29, 03 (#13 of 14)
  • more aunt dimity... by susandiane - Jun 17, 06 (#14 of 14)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Mystery Books & Authors  / List of Authors  / List of Authors A - B  / Atherton, Nancy